Careers at HAALo
Who we are:
Located in Nevada City, California, HAALo serves as a community resource for healing alternatives. Our practitioners, events, and products include a variety of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Functional Nutrition, Ayurveda, Acupuncture, and Western Herbalism. HAALo provides a support network for practitioners, farmers and serves as a retail and educational center.
Develop and implement nutritional principles and dietary plans in educational programs and health’s services for alternative health choices.
present health education and dietary programs to participants of health programs, such as training workshops and individual counseling sessions
prepare educational materials for in-house conferences and presentations to the public on education about naturopathic nutrition
- Establish naturopathic protocols and nutritional plans for particular deficiencies using alternative remedies, nutritional supplements, herbal remedies, tissue salts, decoctions, derma tinctures, or flower essences
- Develop individual and general lifestyle and dietary recommendations in areas of preventative health programs, allergies, and improvement of overall wellness; educate clients and the public of alternative treatment protocols using bio impedance analysis
- Collect and analyze data to identify community needs prior to planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating programs designed to encourage individual healthy lifestyles, dietary policies and environment
- Write health articles for publication for both in-house education and public education on specialized health topics
- Organization and creation of curriculum for teaching seminars on specialized health topics (eg. nutrition in childhood, homeopathy for pregnancy and childbirth, herbs and nutrition for adrenal depletion, high blood pressure etc)
- Must have Bachelor degree in Naturopathy, Foods and Nutrition, or a related field or equivalent plus one year of experience in dietary counseling and naturopathic consulting and training in both nutrition and herbal medicine
This is a full time position at 50,200 dollars per year.
- To apply, you need to complete these three steps:
- Send your resume to: Careers@haalo.org
- Click Here to proceed to our Job Survey.
- At the end of the survey you will see the link to a required Skills Quiz
****You will not be considered unless you complete these three application steps.****
Any applicant who is interested in this position may apply for consideration at:
412 Commercial Street
Nevada City, CA 95959