Top Essential Oils for Mind & Body: An Evening with Kathi Keville
Instructor: Kathi Keville
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 6–8pm
Location: HAALo, Nevada City, CA
Cost: $20; $15 Early Bird discount by August 4
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join nationally recognized author and aromatherapist Kathi Keville for an evening discussion about using essential oils for health and wellness. Kathi has been teaching essential oil use for decades and has four published books on the topic.
This evening discussion will include:
- what are essential oils and what do they heal
- how to use essential oils for well being
- how to make your own essential oils
- how to use essential oils safely
- how to evaluate oil quality
- where to find reliable references on essential oil use
In addition, you will have the opportunity to make your own aromatherapy product in class!
Signed copies of Kathi’s four aromatherapy books will be available, as well as a $10 discount for her upcoming aromatherapy seminar on September 12-13.